The DLOC-IRD is a lightweight, high-speed, low-drag quick release weapon mounting system for the IR Patrol M300W that returns to true zero after removing and reattaching to a picatinny rail.
The DLOC-IRD quick release mount is the only TRUE return to zero mount available for the IR Patrol M300w. The DLOC-IRD also grabs more rail than competing mounts, and the DLOC patented design makes it the most accurate quick release mount on the market. The DLOC-IRD can be used across multiple platforms including mil-spec, and out of spec picatinny rails without the need to adjust for tension.
If you have ever wanted to move your IR Patrol on and off your weapon without the need to re-zero then this is the mount for you. With the DLOC-IRD you can now maintain true accuracy.
We knew that any mount used on the IR Patrol had to be light weight just like the IR Patrol. Not only that, it needed to be fast on and off the rail, accurate, and easy to use. The DLOC-IRD weighs in at under 2.5 ounces and will withstand the recoil of a .308 caliber rifle. Even though the mount is miniaturized, the DLOC still grabs more rail than most full size QD mounts and maintains a true zero no matter how many times it is removed and replaced.
The DLOC-IRD was designed specifically for the IR Patrol M300w and engineered to use all 4 rails slots as well as the entire shelf on the IR Patrol's picatinny rail. You simply can't make a mount with more stability.
When moving from a helmet to a weapon rail, the DLOC-IRD equips the IR Patrol with a faster and easier to use solution than any competing mount on the market. The position of the mount on the rail side of the IR Patrol vs the dovetail side of the IR Patrol means you don't have to flip the IR Patrol upside down when moving from a helmet to a weapon mount. This in turn means that you dont have to change the iconology on the IR Patrol to different orientations for helmet mounted use and weapon mounted use of an IR Patrol.
US MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny Rails
NATO 1913 Picatinny Ralis
Over-sized commercial picatinny rails
NOTE: Over-tightening can damage your rail. Do not tighten bolts more than 44 inch pounds.
- All DLOC’s grab more rail on both sides
- Retention knob will keep mounts secure without the use of tools or user forgets
- No tools required except for scope mounts if user desires to torque to spec
- Absolutely the fastest mount to attach in the dark
- Will not snag or hook your gear unlike lever type mounts
- Will attach to all picatinny rails including those worn, damaged or not Mil-Spec
- All parts are CNC machined, not "forged or cast” eliminating brittle components
- All DLOC’s are made with true "QD” Quick Attach technology
- True "Back to Zero” not ½ moa
- Will "NOT” damage the underside, sides or top to your picatinny rail… no galling.
- Dependable of being able to Switch optics without re-zero
- All DLOC designs are engineered to grab more rail therefore having more holding strength
- CNC machined, tumbled, sand blasted and Hard Anodized Type II-Flat Black only
- Multiple Recoil lugs enhancing recoil strength and prolonging picatinny rail wear
- DLOC mounts will not accidentally fall off if not secured or loosened
- DLOC’s are manufactured to Co-witness with existing OEM products
- Scope mount ATK(Acorn Torque Knobs) knobs are "Heli-Coiled” with stainless steel insert-Extremely Robust